Where to Buy
Click on picture to see a larger view
The Endeavour was a bark made of English oak with a reinforced structure. It was prepared to accommodate a group of astronomers and scientists accompanying the expedition for the main purpose of observing the transit of Venus across the sun, an event due to happen in June 1769 and which was supposed to be visible from the island of Tahiti.
- Recommended for advanced modelers.
- Sapelly wood hull planking.
- Brass parts such as the sail rings, bells, eye bolts, deadeyes, guns and gun wheels, anchor cat holes, nails and more.
- Cast iron anchors, culverins, winch wheels, windows and ornaments, stern figures, cleats, ship's wheel and gunports.
- Light and dark gray cotton thread for rigging.
- Cotton cloth with patterns for all sails.
- Cotton British flag set.
- All wood construction features Ayous, Ramin, Boxwood, Mukaly, Sapelly and Manzonia.
- Wooden stand trimmed with Ayous and Sapelly woods.
Stock Number: CNSB0832
Length: 30.75 in (78 cm)
Height: 25.5 in (65 cm)
Width: 9.5 in (24 cm)