Where to Buy
Click on picture to see a larger view
This ship is well known in the English-speaking world, linked as it is to the history of England and the United States. In the year 1620 it started out from the English port of Southampton with 102 pilgrims onboard, belonging to a religious sect from Yorkshire, that had been banished to Holland. After a crossing which took 77 days, they landed at what is today Plymouth (Massachusetts).
- Static display boat recommended for advanced modelers
- Bokapy wood hull planking.
- Brass parts such as the chain plates, lantern braces, eyebolts, and wire for handbolts
- Cast iron anchor and bailing pumps.
- Light and dark gray cotton thread for rigging.
- Beige cotton cloth with patterns for all sails.
- Fabric flags for each mast.
- All wood construction features Bokapy, Mansonia, Ramin, Mukaly, Samba and plywood.
- Wooden stand trimmed with Ramin and Bokapy woods.
Stock Number: CNSB8193
Length: 27 in (70 cm)
Height: 23.5 in (60 cm)
Width: 10.5 in (27 cm)