Where to Buy
Click on picture to see a larger view
The Enterprise was built in Maryland, USA in 1799 took part in the siege of Tripoli in 1801.
- Full-color photo instruction book—handy for differentiating the wooden parts.
- Recommended for advanced modelers.
- Detailed construction methods allow modeler to form the hull by attaching Sapelly wood strips to the false keel and frames.
- Brass chimney, spiders, rings, chain plate wire, rudder hinges and toggles.
- Cast iron gunports, anchor and bow decorations.
- Beige cloth for sails and one cloth American flag.
- All-wood construction features Ayous, Ramin, Sapelly, Mansonia, Beech boxwood and plywood.
- Two rolls of dark brown and two rolls of light gray thread in different weights, for all rigging applications.
Stock Number: CNSB8220
Length: 30.3 in (77 cm)
Height: 27.5 in (70 cm)
Width: 9.6 in (24 cm)
[ Click here for a review by Model Shipwrights ]