|Phoenix Model® Sonic .25 Low Wing GP/EP ARF
Easy-to-build, with top-of-the-line performance!
The 52" span Phoenix Model Sonic GP/EP ARF is the ideal low-wing sport trainer for pilots who want to "move up" from a high-wing. It assembles in just a few hours, and offers you the option of traditional glow power or quiet brushless electric power. With this Sonic, the choice is yours!
- Built-up balsa and plywood construction.
- Factory-applied PVC-type heat shrink film covering, with a white, red, dark blue and yellow color scheme.
- Two-piece wood wings (must be joined before installation).
- Easy-access, plywood-reinforced radio compartment.
- Simulated silver canopy.
- Pre-bent 3/16 in. (4 mm) wire landing gear with 2 in. (51 mm) foam rubber main and nose gear wheels.
- Single-servo aileron control.
- Nylon motor/engine mount.
- Complete hardware package.
- Photo-illustrated instructions.
- Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels
- Building and field equipment
- .25-.32 (4.1-5.2 cc) 2-stroke engine
- Standard muffler
- Four 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos
- Glow fuel
- ElectriFly® RimFire™ .25 outrunner brushless motor (GPMG4675)
- 45A brushless ESC
- Three 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos
- 11.1V (3S) 2200mAh (min.) 30C LiPo battery
- LiPo-compatible charger
- 11x8.5-12x6 electric prop
Stock Number: PMMA1225
Wingspan: 52.3 in (1330 mm)
Wing Area: 470 in² (30.4 dm²)
Length: 40.9 in (1040 mm)