|Phoenix Model® SeaBee Sport/F3A Pattern .40-.46 GP/EP ARF
An impressive value. Even more impressive performance.
Ideal for sport or pattern flying, the 55" span Phoenix Model SeaBee GP/EP ARF offers impressive value and even more impressive performance! Features include lightweight balsa-ply construction, an eye-catching trim scheme, a painted pilot figure and more.
- Balsa and plywood construction.
- One-piece all-wood wings.
- Factory-applied Oracover® film, decorated in an eye-catching red-and-white trim scheme with blue and yellow accents, black stars and black lettering.
- Easy-access, over-the-wing radio compartment, reinforced with plywood.
- Dual-servo aileron control.
- Painted fiberglass cowling.
- Clear canopy.
- Cockpit with a detailed, painted pilot figure.
- Painted fiberglass wheel pants.
- Engine/motor mount.
- Pre-bent 3/16 in. (4 mm) aluminum landing gear with 2.3 in. (57 mm) treaded rubber main wheels and one 1 in. (25 mm) rubber tail wheel with pre-bent 0.078 in. (2 mm) thick wire.
- 2-1/4 in. (57 mm) red plastic spinner.
- Complete hardware package.
- Photo-illustrated instructions.
- Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels
- Two 6 in. (152 mm) servo extensions
- Building and field equipment
- .46 (7.5 cc) high-performance 2-stroke or .52 (8.5 cc) 4-stroke
- Sports-style muffler
- 5 standard servos
- Glow fuel
Stock Number: PMMA1345
Wingspan: 55.1 in (1400 mm)
Weight (approx.): 6.1 lb (2780 g)
Length: 53.9 in (1370 mm)