|Phoenix Model® Yak 54 GP/EP ARF
Amazing, eye-catching aerobatics!
Ideal for intermediates, the 56" span Phoenix Model YAK 54 GP/EP ARF is designed to deliver amazing aerobatic action! It gives you the choice of glow or electric operation, as well as a factory-applied Oracover trim scheme, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel decals, a painted pilot figure and more.
- Built-up balsa and plywood construction.
- Factory-applied Oracover® film, featuring a white and red color scheme with orange-yellow, blue and gold accents.
- Two-piece wood wings with aluminum joiner tube.
- Plywood-reinforced radio compartment.
- Painted fiberglass cowl.
- Clear canopy with red frame lines.
- Painted fiberglass wheel pants.
- Detailed cockpit with a painted pilot figure and instrument panel decals.
- Dual servo aileron control.
- Complete hardware package.
- Nylon motor/engine mount.
- Photo-illustrated instructions.
- 4-channel radio
- 6 in. (152 mm) servo extension
- Foam rubber padding
- 12x8 or 13x6.5 propeller
- Building and field equipment
- .40-.46 (6.5-7.5 cc) 2-stroke or .52 (8.5 cc) 4-stroke engine
- Standard muffler
- Five 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos
- Medium fuel tubing
- Fuel filter
- 42-60-800 outrunner brushless motor
- 60A brushless ESC
- Four 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos
- 14.8V (4S) 4000mAh (min.) 30C LiPo battery
- LiPo-compatible battery charger
Stock Number: PMMA1350
Wingspan: 56.1 in (1425 mm)
RTF Weight: 5.5-5.9 lb (2500-2700 g)
Length: 52 in (1320 mm)