|Phoenix Model® Giles 202 .46 GP/EP ARF
Amazing aerobatics, affordably priced!
The 53" span Phoenix Model Giles 202 ARF makes aerobatic flight affordable! Features traditional balsa and ply construction, attractive Oracover trim schemes, dual-servo aileron control, a painted fiberglass cowl, a painted pilot figure and more.
- Built-up balsa and plywood construction.
- Factory-applied Oracover® film with a white, red, yellow and blue trim scheme.
- Two-piece wood wings (must be joined before installation).
- Easy-access, plywood-reinforced radio compartment.
- Painted fiberglass cowling.
- Clear canopy with pilot figure.
- Painted fiberglass wheel pants.
- Pre-bent 3/16 in. (4 mm) aluminum landing gear with 2-1/4 in. (57 mm) treaded rubber main wheels and one 1 in. (25 mm) rubber tail wheel with pre-bent 0.078 in. (2 mm) thick wire.
- Dual-servo aileron controlled.
- Nylon motor/engine mount.
- Complete hardware package.
- Photo-illustrated instructions.
- Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels
- 6 in. (152 mm) servo extension
- 2 in. (51 mm) spinner
- 0.25 in. (6 mm) foam rubber padding
- Building and field equipment
- .46 (7.5 cc) 2-stroke or .53 (8.7 cc) 4-stroke engine
- Standard muffler
- Five 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos
- 11x6 propeller
- 3' (914 mm) medium fuel tubing
- Glow fuel
- ElectriFly® RimFire™ .46 outrunner brushless motor (GPMG4725)
- 60A brushless ESC
- Four 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos
- 12x8 or 13x6.5 electric prop
- 14.8V (4S) 4000mAh (min.) 30C LiPo battery
- LiPo-compatible charger
Stock Number: PMMA1535
Wingspan: 53.1 in (1350 mm)
RTF Weight (approx.): 6.1 lb (2780 g)
Length: 53.9 in (1380 mm)