|Phoenix Model® Decathlon .46-.52 GP/EP ARF
Ideal for intermediate-level aerobatics.
The 66" span Phoenix Model Decathlon GP/EP ARF is the ideal aircraft for pilots looking to execute exciting aerobatics. Features traditional balsa and plywood construction, one-piece all-wood wings, an eye-catching Oracover trim scheme, dual-servo aileron control, a motor/engine mount and more!
- Laser-cut balsa and plywood construction.
- One-piece, all-wood wings with aluminum joiner tube.
- Factory-applied, adhesive-backed Oracover® film covering, decorated in an attractive red-and-white trim scheme.
- Dual-servo aileron control.
- Easy-access, plywood-reinforced radio compartment (located under the wing).
- Painted fiberglass cowling and wheel pants.
- Clear canopy with side windows.
- Pre-formed aluminum 1/8 in. (3 mm) thick main landing gear; pre-bent 0.078 in. (2 mm) tailwheel wire gear.
- 2.5 in. (63 mm) dia. treaded rubber main wheels.
- 1 in. (25 mm) dia. rubber tailwheel.
- 2.25 in. (57 mm) dia. red plastic spinner.
- 8 oz. (240 cc) fuel tank.
- Nylon motor/engine mount.
- Complete hardware package.
- Photo-illustrated instructions.
- Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels
- Building and field equipment
- .46-.51 (7.5-8.3 cc) 2-stroke or .52 (8.5 cc) 4-stroke engine
- Sports-style muffler
- 5 standard servos
- 11x6 propeller
- Glow fuel
- ElectriFly® RimFire™ .46 outrunner brushless motor (GPMG4725)
- 60A brushless ESC
- Four 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos
- 14.8V (4S) 4000mAh (min.) 30C LiPo battery
- LiPo-compatible charger
- 12x8 or 13x6.5 electric prop
Stock Number: PMMA1545
Wingspan: 66.1 in (1680 mm)
Wing Area: 701 in² (45 dm²)
Weight (approx.): 6.4 lb (2900 g)
Wing Loading: 23 oz/ft² (71 g/dm²)
Length: 44.5 in (1230 mm)