|Phoenix Model® Tucano .40-.51 GP/EP ARF
A fast-building value for experienced pilots!
Spanning 61.4", the Phoenix Model Tucano GP/EP ARF is a fast-building value for experienced pilots. Features balsa/plywood construction, a one-piece wing with aluminum joiner tube, an attractive Oracover film trim scheme, a painted fiberglass cowl, two pilot figures, a painted red spinner and more.
- Balsa and plywood construction (most parts are laser-cut).
- One-piece wing with aluminum joiner tube.
- Factory-applied Oracover® film, decorated in a stylish red-and-white trim scheme.
- Dual-servo aileron control.
- Painted fiberglass cowling.
- Clear double canopy with two painted pilot figures.
- Plywood-reinforced radio compartment (accessible under the wing).
- Pre-bent 0.16 in. (4 mm) dia. wire landing gear.
- Three 2.25 in. (57 mm) dia. foam wheels.
- 12 oz. (360 cc) fuel tank with a cushioning foam insert.
- Non-adjustable motor/engine mount.
- 2.25 in. (57 mm) dia. red plastic spinner.
- Complete hardware package.
- Photo-illustrated instructions.
- Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels
- 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) foam rubber padding
- Building and field equipment
- .40-.46 (6.5-7.5) 2-stroke engine
- Standard muffler
- 5 standard servos
- Two 6 in. (152 mm) servo extensions
- 11x6 propeller
- Glow fuel
- ElectriFly® RimFire™ .46 outrunner brushless motor (GPMG4725)
- 60A brushless ESC
- Four 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos
- 14.8V (4S) 4000mAh (min.) 30C LiPo battery
- LiPo-compatible charger
- 12x8 or 13x6.5 electric propeller
Stock Number: PMMA1565
Wingspan: 61.4 in (1560 mm)
Wing Area: 581 in² (37.5 dm²)
Wing Loading: 26 oz/ft² (79 g/dm²)
RTF Weight: 6.2 lb (2800 g)
Length: 49.2 in (1250 mm)