|Phoenix Model® Extra 330S .61-.91 Sport/Aerobatic GP/EP ARF
The sport-scale aerobat with something "extra."
The 63.8" span Phoenix Model Extra 330S GP/EP ARF is the sport-scale aerobat that features balsa and plywood construction, two-piece wings, an attractive Oracover trim scheme, dual-servo aileron control, a canopy with installed pilot figure, painted fiberglass parts, decals and more.
- Balsa and plywood construction.
- Two-piece wings with all-wood construction and pre-installed ailerons.
- Factory-applied Oracover® film, attractively finished in red, white and blue.
- Dual-servo aileron control.
- Plywood-reinforced radio compartment.
- Painted fiberglass cowling.
- Canopy with installed pilot figure on the fuselage hatch.
- Pre-formed, 0.14 in. (3.5 mm) thick aluminum landing gear.
- Two 2-1/4 in. (57 mm) foam wheels. Tail wheel measures 3/4 in. (19 mm).
- 10 oz. (300 cc) fuel tank with assembled stopper.
- Complete hardware package.
- 90-day limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels
- One 12 in. (305 mm) servo extension
- Two Y-harnesses
- Building and field equipment
- .60-.91 2-stroke engine
- Standard muffler
- 6 standard servos
- 12x6 propeller
- Glow fuel
- ElectriFly® RimFire™ .60 outrunner brushless motor (GPMG4745)
- 60A brushless ESC
- 5 standard servos
- 22.2V (6S) 6000mAh LiPo battery
- LiPo-compatible charger
Stock Number: PMMA1570
Wingspan: 63.8 in (1620 mm)
Weight: 7.5-7.9 lb (3.4-3.6 kg)
Length: 50.4 in (1280 mm)